Parallel to Conaendi&IEV 2021
DATE: March 11, 2021
Time: from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm
VENUE: On Line.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English (with Simultaneous Translation).Event Photos
The 2nd International Non Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Aerospace Forum is an initiative of ABENDI and brings the greatest worldwide exponents of industry and academia in the areas of Structural Health Monitoring (SHM), Inspection, Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) in the aerospace area and that will present and discuss the main trends, innovations, technologies and applications, covering the manufacture and maintenance of aircraft, engines and turbines in fundamental aspects such as inspection, automation, digitalization, monitoring, computer vision and 4.0 maintenance, among others. The event will take place in a virtual environment, in English, with simultaneous translation into Portuguese.
João Antonio Conte (Abendi)
Antonio Aulicino (Abendi
Irani de Oliveira (Abendi)
Directors, managers, researchers, professors, material engineers, maintenance engineers, quality engineers, NDE inspectors, specialists and professionals involved in the themes related to the event.
- Aging Aircraft
- Computer vision
- Data Science
- Design for maintainability
- Engines Inspection and Maintenance
- Evolution of Inspection in Composite Materials
- Maintenance 4.0
- Mobile NDE for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- NDT methods like ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- Structural Health Monitoring – SHM
Promote your participation by highlighting your brand for a targeted audience and decision maker.